MRFC is changing the pace this summer and offering two four week sessions of junior instructional classes for ages 4-16!
Session One: June 28th – July 22nd
Session Two: July 26th – August 19th
- Ages: 4/5 Tuesdays 3:15-3:45 PM Members: $24/4 wks Public: $28/4 wks
- Ages 6/7 Tuesdays 3:45-4:30 PM Members: $36/4 wks Public: $42/4 wks
- Ages 8/9 Fridays 2:30-3:30 PM Members: $48/4 wks Public: $56/4 wks
- Ages 9/10 Fridays 3:30-4:30 PM Members: $48/4 wks Public: $56/4 wks
- Ages 12+ Fridays 4:30-5:30 PM Members: $48/4 wks Public: $56/4 wks
If space is available in a session we will allow weekly drop-in participation but pre-registration is required!
All Classes will encourage technique and stroke development but also sportsmanship and peer communication, interaction, fun and competitive play (if appropriate for the level).. Led by Head Pro Fred Kolehmainen and Assistant Pro Ben Taylor!