As you know, the health and wellness of our members and staff is of utmost importance to us. Understanding that cold and flu season is upon us as well as the added concern regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are asking for your help to reinforce our already comprehensive and thorough measures of insuring the club’s cleanliness and thus your health.
Here is how you can also help….
- Wipe down your area and equipment before and after your workout with disinfectant spray provided by the club..don’t forget your mats! Spray bottles are located in multiple locations throughout the fitness center!
- Wash your hands often and vigorously for at least 20-30 seconds with soap and water
- Sanitize your hands at hand sanitizing stations throughout the club..we just added two additional stations!
- Avoid touching your face, especially nose, eyes and mouth to deter the spread of bacteria and germs
- Please stay home and rest if you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness for your sake and the sake of others
- Work on keeping yourself healthy…drink plenty of fluids, vitamin C, etc
- Sneeze and Cough into your sleeve, your arm or a tissue
- For your safety, please replace high fives and handshakes with elbow bumps or racquet touches on the courts
Be confident knowing that we will continue to offer the highest quality of cleanliness in our club. We are committed to your health and well-being. We will follow any recommendations, suggestions and/or instructions given to us by public health officials as they and we monitor and evaluate conditions.
Thank you for your continuous support and collaboration in the overall efforts to stay healthy and well.