Fitness Center Rules for Phase One Opening
All Rules are Subject to revision, in accordance with the State of New Hampshire COVID-19 policy changes.
MRFC Management is actively working with the NH Re-Opening Task Force. We are fully committed to getting our members back into the fitness center as safely as possible. The expectation is that all members will abide by all Federal and State COVID-19 guidelines as well as all MRFC Guidelines detailed below. Otherwise, you will face the loss of club privileges and we, as a facility, could face the possibility of closure by the state.
Safety Measures Upon Entering Club:
- Masks MUST be worn when entering the facility and at all times in the lobby/rest rooms. MRFC will provide masks if needed. Once you enter the fitness center you may remove your mask. Though we recommend that if you are able to work out with a mask you do so.
- Gloves may NOT be worn into the facility. MRFC will provide gloves if requested.
- All Members will be required to fill out a Health Questionnaire and sign a Covid-19 Waiver EACH VISIT upon entering the club. This Questionnaire/Waiver will also be able to found on our Website mountainsiderfc.com. We HIGHLY recommend that you download and bring completed form in to negate waiting in lines in lobby!
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the facility in the entryway.
- Lockers, Showers and Saunas remain closed. Please practice “wear in/wear out” policy for clothing!
- Please follow Directional Signage upon entering club.
- If you have had a fever in the last 48 hours, are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat, or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19, please do not put others at risk..STAY HOME.
- Reservations are required for Weight Room workouts (downstairs) . MAX 10 members per any time period! NO drop-in workouts will be permitted. Reservations may be made 2 Days in Advance by calling MRFC at 526-9293
- Workout Reservations Times will be as follows: 8:00-9:00 AM, 9:15-10:15 AM, 10:30-11:30 AM Monday-Friday and Sundays, and 3:30-4:30 AM, 4:45-5:45 PM, 6:00-7:00 PM Monday-Friday, Closed Saturday
- NO reservations are required for Cardio Workouts!
Note the above hours represent the start of our Phase One Hours: Mon – Fri 8 AM – Noon and 3:30 pm – 7 PM and Sun 8 am – noon!. We do plan on extending hours as needed based on usage and on staffing requirements.
- Fitness On Demand MUST be Reserved.
- Fitness Center reservations are limited to MEMBERS ONLY during Phase One. New Memberships may be purchased by NH residents only (license must be provided as proof of residency). No Guests will be allowed.
- Workout reservations will be limited to 60 minutes with 15 minutes between all reservation times to allow customers to exit the building and for staff to sanitize common touch points prior to the next reservation time. MRFC reserves the right to change reservations as needed to abide by this 15 minute policy.
Safety Measures In Fitness Center:
- Do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your reserved time, or wait in your car until designated time. You must leave immediately after completion of your time or your workout, whichever is earliest. Absolutely no congregating or socializing in the fitness center or in the parking lot will be allowed
- You are REQUIRED to sanitize EACH piece of equipment you are using both BEFORE AND AFTER USE…each bench, each plate, each dumbbell! MRFC will provide all Members with their own Disinfectant Spray Bottle when they enter the club.
- The club will NOT provide mats. Members must bring their own Mat which cannot be left at the club.
- Water is available ONLY through the vending machine. Water fountains are closed.
- You must abide by COVID-19 social distancing rules in each area of the fitness center. Individual Workout spaces in the Weight Rooms are marked with TAPE.
Member who do not comply after One Warning will be asked to leave the facility.
Members who have repeat offenses will NOT be able to access the facility while COVID-19 Restrictions are in effect.