Tennis Instructional StafF
- Ben Taylor, Head Tennis Pro, USPTA Certified Teaching Pro, Ben is a 4.5 rated player and was a previous Assistant Tennis Coach at Colby-Sawyer College.
- Richard King, USPTA Certified Pro since 2001…Richard can always be found around the club whether it be on court teaching a lesson, in the fitness center with a personal training client or in his Carharts working on a project! Many of the improvements around the club are thanks to him!
- Glenn McKune, Teaching Pro at MRFC for the last 23 years! Glenn enjoys hiking, collecting books, magazines, vinyl albums and loads of interesting and as he calls it, useless information! “I left Africa 30+ years ago in search of a better country and nicer people. All at MRFC have come through to make this search fruitful. Many thanks!”
Personal Training Staff
- Richard King, Owner/Fitness Director, ACE Certified Personal Trainer at MRFC since 2001~see above.
- Elizabeth Warner, W.I.T.S certified Personal Trainer, W.I.T.S Certified Fitness Coach, Elizabeth joined our MRFC family in October 2015!!
Group Fitness Instructional Staff
- Heidi Leighton, Dance Aerobics Instructor. Heidi has been with MRFC for many many great years and enjoys tennis, skiing and hiking.
Front Desk Staff
- Laura Joslin-King, General Manager/Owner since 1997. Laura enjoys playing tennis, working with the staff at MRFC, meeting new people and laughing! She loves her family, and cannot believe how fast the years are flying by now that her daughter has graduated HS and moved away!
- Jeffie Goodwin, Jeffie has been at MRFC since 2005 and loves to play tennis and golf. She is also a fan of chocolate, dancing and margaritas, and dislikes eggs, procrastination and getting up before 7 AM!
- Kim Valeri, Kim is an avid tennis player and a welcome addition to our MRFC team!
- Glenn McKune-see above.
- Ben Taylor– see above
- Richard King – see above